- MAGZO Stainless Steel Clothesline
MAGZO Stainless Steel Clothesline
- INSTALLATION SKILLS-Please check carefully of below page stainless steel clothesline installation skills before purchasing, it will help you a lot, thanks.
- TIGHTENER SYSTEM CLOTHESLINE WIRE ACCESSORIES- M8 Stainless steel expansion hook x 2, 4 MM Double aluminum sleeve x 2, M4 Stainless steel clamp x 2, 4mm 7*7 Stainless steel rope x 1, M4 Stainless steel mantle ring x 2, M8 Stainless steel turnbuckle x 1, M6 Standard stainless steel spring buckle x 2. Helps you managing the rope smoothly and non-tangling, eliminating sagging.
- FUNCTIONS: Heavy duty plastic coated 304 stainless steel laundry wire rope never rust non mildew, easy to clean, water-proof，anti-corrosion with greater durability against breakage. Adopt 7x7 structure vinyl coated cable, sturdier and stronger, bearing capacity up to 500 lbs.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS-Widely use in hanging, greenhouse, outdoor or inside activities, automobile traction, lifting, hauling, swing, and tethering...etc,multifunctional line cable system meet all-purpose needs. Your imagination determines where you can use it!!!
- 24 HOURS ONLINE SERVICE: Please do contact us if you have any confusions while installing or anything about accessories receiving, definitely will help you solve it ASAP. MAGZO will treat every customer as our precious friend and constantly provide you the best service.
Step 1：Use electric drill (Prepare yourself) to drill a hole on each side of the wall( The hole should suits the size of the expansion tube), then insert the end of the expansion hook into each side of the hole, keep screwing until it can no longer be screwed and tighten the nut with wretch. The expansion tube will open at the end to scratch the wall when forced.
Step 2: Use stainless steel rope to insert a hole in the double aluminum sleeve and then into another hole，then hold the rope with stainless steel clamp and keep screwing until it can no longer be screwed as well. At last, let mantle ring being attached to the inside of the loop (Notice: It won't slide down the cable if you can keep all the steps closely linked). Repeat the same steps on the other side of the rope.
Step 3: Use turnbuckle hook section to hitch the rope loop with the mantle ring that has been installed before. Screw the turnbuckles and the clothesline will be tighten up, minimize sagging. Finally, connect the turnbuckle ring part to the expansion hook, release the tension screw to maximum, done.
Step 4: DIY use for M8 Standard stainless steel spring buckle x 2, it can be applied for automobile traction, lifting, hauling...etc. Stainless steel spring buckle can be hung on both sides of the rope (step 1) for pulling car or you can hang on the line, you can do whatever you want.