1. Clean the door frame and wait until the cleaned areas completely dry.
2. Place the mesh flat on the floor with the loop side facing up.
3. Attach the supplied hook tape to the top and each 2 sides of the mesh.
4 Press HOOK&LOOP for a few seconds to fix them firmly. Peel off the top
white backing paper firstly once you are ready to stick the mesh to your door frame.
5. Stick the mesh to the top of the door frame as shown on the picture,
then peel off the rest backing paper and stick ook&loop to the frame from top to bottom.
6. You can use pushpins for extra support, wooden door frame only,
but please be aware it will leave small holes